Coronavirus (COVID 19) in Croatia – All Information for our Clients in One Place
All you need to know about coronavirus in Croatia – the fresh news, information, official statements of Croatian Government, Ministry of Health and the Service of Civil Protection you can find here: www.koronavirus.hr/en
W/Charter increased to the maximum the flexibility of our terms to provide the best holidays for our clients. Coronavirus does not have to ruin your charter plans and unforgettable experience; you can save your reservation for a later date. We implemented special hygienic rules and measures, we are following all WHO guidelines
Special Cancellation Conditions:
At latest one month before that charter customers are entitled to cancel due to the following covid19-related reasons:
• lockdown in your country or in the country of embarkation at the date of departure.
• mandatory quarantine in your country or in the country of embarkation at the date of departure.
• travel ban issued by the government of your country with respect to the country of embarkation at the date of departure.
Once the booking has been fully paid, customers are entitled to choose between the following options:
- Receive a voucher for the amount already paid for a future charter, valid for 12 months from its issuance date to be used on the same yacht originally reserved.
- Reschedule the booking for a future date with no extra charge if they choose the same yacht and the same charter week.
For any other cancellation reason, standard W/Charter General Charter Conditions will apply.